The following principles govern the use of personal information that you have communicated to Masterplus sàrl, via the website Masterplus.
Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- Notify you of an update, special offers or news about the website Masterplus.
- Allow Masterplus sàrl to provide you with the service and product(s) you have purchased.
- Allow Masterplus sàrl to administer your account in order to best respond to your requests and preferences.
Masterplus sàrl undertakes to store your personal information confidentially. Masterplus sàrl undertakes not to distribute your sound creation and thus respect your copyright.
In accordance with the law «informatique et libertés» of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal information. If you wish to exercise this right and obtain information about you, use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Masterplus sàrl undertakes not to communicate your personal information to any third party.
Masterplus saves several functional cookies and 1 third-party cookie in your browser.
Here is the list:
- 'masterplus_client_data': It allows us to save your login credentials to your client account in your browser.
- 'basket': It allows us to access your basket from any page of the Masterplus website.
- 'userTimeOffset': It allows us to display the date and time of your time zone.
- 'userCountryCode': It allows us to save the country from which you use the website Masterplus.
- '_ga_SBK8CQ9CWV': This cookie is issued by Google Analytics. It allows us to obtain detailed statistics on how our clients use our website.
You can at any time request the deletion of your account and the data concerning you from the database of the website Masterplus by using the contact form accessible at the bottom of this page.